Cuckold still cold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuckold still cold

Last year Cuckold Creek was on fire in the fall so I make occasional trips there to see if has turned on. I can safely report that it isn't there yet. I caught one dink and lost a keeper at the boat, that was it for 3 hours of trolling. On a positive note I don't think I've ever seen more bait on my fish finder than I did today. My screen was one giant red/yellow blob most of the day. It can't be long before the stripers show up to feast on this buffet.
    Mike
    Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Thanks for the report Mike. The crabs and bait fish are plentiful this summer. This roller coaster ride of weather will end soon I hope, we have not had one sustained week of predictable weather this summer. Hopefully the fall bite turns on soon. I will be right there with you!

Yak67
    2015 Hobie Pa-14

Comment

I know its quite early in the week to guess, but right now the weather channel is sayin my house will have winds E @ 4mph. that should be very decent. high tide will be at 7AM. so that's perfect for a full half day before the bite dies. ill hit you both up later in the week around Thursday to confirm the weather. if its right I am certain the bite will be on.
      Rich
      Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

Working...
      X