Goodhands--Tuesday, September 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodhands--Tuesday, September 1

Got to Goodhands yesterday at 0830 or so primed to spend several hours on the water. Got ready to launch when I discovered I'd left my snacks, lunch and --worse-- my water at home. I resigned myself to fishing close in the creek for a shorter period when I met Yak67 coming in from an early morning launch. He graciously offered me his spare water bottles which allowed me to extend my hours--THANK YOU so much, Gary.
    Unfortunately, the fish weren't as kind to me. I only landed two perch, one dinky rock and a 10" blue fish. Saw no birds working and marked nothing in the deeper water on my FF. Air temp was 87 and water temp was 80.
    I'll try again out there when it gets a little cooler...
    Al
    Attached Files

You caught fish, which shows you got Skills I got skunked before you came out. Not one bite at Goodhands from 0630-0830.
    I am just paying back all the kindness I have received from the Snaggedline guys. This has been a great fishing summer because of all the help I received as a "new' yakker

Yak67
    2015 Hobie PA-14 (DAS-BOOT)

Comment

I was at Goodhands this mooring and had similar luck . Nothing but dinks....
      Bruce

Hobie PA 14
      Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Working...
      X