Ok. We're on 68, just hit the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '15 Yellow Hobie Outback

Comment

Headed up weems creek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      '15 Yellow Hobie Outback

Comment

Sorry we missed you Pat. Weem's was a little slow today. We'll have to get together at Jonas again soon.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
        - Justin
        2017 Native Watercraft Titan 13.5
        2018 Jackson Coosa

Comment

totally my fault... late bird does not catch the fish.

We went out and headed towards the big bay. Trolled all the way down and around the point and back up. Got NADA for the first 3/4 of the trip, nothing. I switched up to a shallow diving, wobbling, white plug with a black back and orange highlights. Right after tossing it in the water I got three small dinky stripers in a row. We headed back after that. I got a cown nose ray that stole one of my lures and was too lazy to re-rig that pole so I went with just one pole from then on. I had a HUGE fish hit my line, it breached the surface and shook the hook. It wasn't a ray I don't think but it hit hard like that.. but with lots of shaking and tugging not the long pull of a CNR. My partner for the day saw the fish breach and said it was a big one.. thinking it was a large striper but not totally sure. After that I had one more hit of good size but it got off pretty quick.

We hit the water at 1030am and got off the water at 4pm... what a great day.
          People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

Comment

Yea, it was good fishing w/ you, Pat. We both arrived about the same time & are probably in the background of the wedding photos of the 2 who said their vows on the beach there. It was my 1st time @ the Severn this yr. I couldn't find the fish. I hope to find a ff/ gps soon though...maybe that will help? What was thought to be a snag turned out to be a cownosed ray around the point. The Bay Bridge could be seen on the horizon. A few fish were seen jumping between Pat & I but we couldnt get em to bite. The light breeze was nice & the other vessel operators were friendly. I even had one bikini-clad captain slow down near me & wave to me as well. That was nice!I may have seen NYstyle & jmt1980 as I crossed the rt 50 bridge. Did u guys work your way up the right( east) side of the Severn towards rt 50? My new cart from sailboatstogo.com came in handy. Thx also to the dogwalker( who kayaks) who helped me lift my yak off the roof & Pat who helped me load it back on the roof. I enjoyed today's adventure. My feet got sunburnt while pedaling. Everything else was covered up. The Severn Inn, right next to the old rt 450 bridge has the best, well worth the $20, crabcake sandwich. Pat & I emptied their icewater & lemonade reservoirs whilst awaiting the chef to cook our food. I'm still bobbing up & down from the big yacht swells. I'll be back there again! I'm sorry I missed the 2 early bird launchers.

Comment

Working...
            X