Anyone going out Tuesday - 9/7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going out Tuesday - 9/7?

I am thinking about either Goodhands or Terrapin this Tuesday morning. Is anyone else heading out then?
    Bruce

Hobie PA 14
    Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Bruce -

I am hoping to launch at Goodhands early Tues and fish until 10 or 11. I need to be home before noon. I will keep an eye on the wind forecast between now and then. With the CBKA tournament coming up next weekend, scouting is not a bad idea.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

My thought exactly. Windfinder has Saturday blowing 15 out of the north east.

i would love to fish with you and be home by noon as well. My plans need to solidify. I will be in touch
      Bruce

Hobie PA 14

Comment

I plan to launch from Goodhands between 6:30 and 7:00 Tues morning. I will be on VHF channel 68.
        John Veil
        Annapolis
        Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

I hope to see you there about the same time. I am still nailing down some work details
          Bruce

Hobie PA 14

Comment

Working...
          X