Chop Tank river 9/20/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chop Tank river 9/20/15

Hitting the Choptank this weekend for the fall run of trout and blues would really like to get out on Saturday but its looking like I'm gonna have to go on Sunday morning. Got some new top water plugs to use on these saber toothed trout lol. anyways anyone willing to join feel free to RSVP on here! I will be running 3 GoPro's as well for a new youtube vlog. check out the channel at

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZK...exWOTj0f4z80lw
    Zach Bennett
    Linthicum MD
    2014 Hobie Outback
    Instagram: YakinZak
    Youtube: YakinZak
    Email: Yakinzak@gmail.com

Hello,

I'm interested in accompanying you on this trip. I'm new to fishing the Chesapeake and am looking for new places to explore. I have a couple of questions: 1) will you be fishing in MD or would I need to get a DE fishing license? 2) Can I follow you in my car? let me know where you are leaving from and what time and I will be there.

Comment

Reply to pete

Hey Pete! Im working on a launch point now. The choptank river and the mouth(where we will be fishing) is located in Maryland, so only a Maryland salt water fishing license will be needed. I live on the Western shore of the bay so if there is a way for you to get behind me at some point feel free to follow me there. I will do my best to work with you in getting there.
      Zach Bennett
      Linthicum MD
      2014 Hobie Outback
      Instagram: YakinZak
      Youtube: YakinZak
      Email: Yakinzak@gmail.com

Comment

I'm also on the western shore in Edgewater so that works for me.

Comment

Working...
        X