Patuxent River 10/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patuxent River 10/8

I've been out of town this week and got home around 3. Weather seemed perfect so I head towards the Pax and was on the water around 3:30. Went to a reliable spot and had a 20" on the line almost immediately. As it got it near the boat I saw a large shadow below the fish which became a monster rock that seemed intent on eating my fish. It saw the boat and did a quick u-turn and like a ghost ship was gone. I'm guessing 35" or more, but it was a really fast event. Ended up with three fish over 20' two over 18", and several dinks in a couple of hours. Released all but one for dinner.

A couple of us are hitting St Inigoes tomorrow morning which is rumored to have breakers.
    Mike
    Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

dang, you and Gary both are getting into em. happy to hear it. wish i was out there but this dang thing they call a job is getting in the way. haha. rain or shine ill be fishing tomorrow and sunday!!! so if you want to go as well just let me know where ya wanna go.
    Rich
    Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

If you guys go out tomorrow and wouldn't mind another let me know, I'd love to tag along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be fishing St Inigoes tomorrow, you're welcome to join. We've been catching fish very close to the launch.
        Mike

Comment

Sounds good. What time, and is the launch from the base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A little before 7. The launch is the public one at the end of Beachville Road. You can find it on St. Mary's boating access sites and it's called St Inigoes and its on Smith Creek.
            Mike

Comment

Working...
            X