Any keeper sized stripers left at BT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any keeper sized stripers left at BT?

Are the keeper sized stripers still around? Thinking about Beverley Triton this weekend. Anyone fished there in the past few days and got any keepers?

I'm thinking of going out of BT on Saturday, but heading out to TPL and/or deeper water (>25ft) east of BT. There is a thread over on the Main Forum (http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...Saturday-5-Dec) where I'm trying to gauge interest.
    Last edited by baitball; 12-03-2015, 08:44 AM.
    -manny

Hobie Outback
    Wilderness Systems 130T
    Hobie Outfitter

Comment

Thanks, I'm keeping an eye on the wind for Saturday morning...I'm on the fence. Sunday looks awesome, but I'm committed to do something else. Seems like I've had a tough time this fall finding a good weather day that I'm free to fish...I guess that makes me a fair weather fisherman.

Comment

Nobody likes being out there when the conditions are tough, so I guess we are all fair-weather fishermen :-)

Sunday looks better than Saturday, but like you, I have family commitments on Sunday. Saturday should be fine though, wave heights are only predicted to be 1ft and it will be a tad warmer than Sunday.
        -manny

Hobie Outback
        Wilderness Systems 130T
        Hobie Outfitter

Comment

Working...
        X