10 minute limit. Bay Bridge 7-06-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
    The GoPro Hero worked perfectly Jack- I can't wait to get mine in action Saturday- I ordered several mounts from Eye of Mine, including the chest harness and head harness yesterday- already shipped and delivery is scheduled in 3 days- I set my Hero at the R2 setting- with my 16 GB SD card that is four hours of video at 720P @ 30 FPS-
    I kept mine stock at the 1080p 30fps. I get 4 40minute film segments
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Pinch, did you use up the two batteries to go and come back? I think you have a total of 130 AH.
      2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Originally posted by tufnik View Post
        Pinch, did you use up the two batteries to go and come back? I think you have a total of 130 AH.
        i went barebones today, 1 battery, no fishfinder, only 2 rods and bare essential tackle. I took my live well along to keep the spot alive. The problem i had was that my motor stopped working as soon as i got over to the eastside thus why i am paddling in the video. I also took a wreck anchor and it made the biggest difference.
        Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Originally posted by featherpop View Post
          Cool pics! What kind of camera do you have?
          gopro hd hero wide angle its awesome
          Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

love the real time video, really get to see the differences in fishing styles. nice catch!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stupidjet View Post
              love the real time video, really get to see the differences in fishing styles. nice catch!
              you dont think i got style? lol
              Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

lol..dude, you got serious style! i'm sure we'll be seeing one of these pics in the next kayak angler, or better yet, maxim..lol

what i'm talking about is how you anchor up, hook the spot through the back, put the rod in the holder, set the hook, undo anchor, rod in holder, paddle out, reel in...

it's like i do the complete opposite, spot through the nose, rod never leaves my hand and i drift the spot past the pilings and when needed, guide/force the spot to where i want him to go. i just love seeing the differences between fisherman, from us yakers to charters, to pros.
                sigpic

Comment

im thinking maxim lol
                  Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

lol...send in your story with those pics...i can see an editorial...if you had boobs, i could see a cover shot. ha

btw, those pics are stills from the video right? i'm on the fence still between the go pro and a regular camcorder and waterproof case basically because i want battery life
                    sigpic

Comment

lol...send in your story with those pics...i can see an editorial...if you had boobs, i could see a cover shot. ha

btw, those pics are stills from the video right? i'm on the fence still between the go pro and a regular camcorder and waterproof case basically because i want battery life
                      yes they are stills the video quality is amazing.
                      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

lol..dude, you got serious style! i'm sure we'll be seeing one of these pics in the next kayak angler, or better yet, maxim..lol

what i'm talking about is how you anchor up, hook the spot through the back, put the rod in the holder, set the hook, undo anchor, rod in holder, paddle out, reel in...

it's like i do the complete opposite, spot through the nose, rod never leaves my hand and i drift the spot past the pilings and when needed, guide/force the spot to where i want him to go. i just love seeing the differences between fisherman, from us yakers to charters, to pros.
                        u dont anchor when you LL?

Comment

^nope.

i'll cast the spot ahead of the piling and current, and let him swim down and drift with the current past the pilings. my theory is if i let spot sit in the same location, they eventually find somewhere to hide and become useless, thus i want them on the move. wrong or right, just my way
                          sigpic

Comment

whatever works, ahahah

Comment

i dont anchor either. i just drift with spot. but whatever works right?
                              Hobie Revolution 13
                              Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Well done. I need to make a trip up there one of these days.
                                Jim

Hobie Outback
                                TKAA member
                                Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Working...
                                X