Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7/9 Baybridge (never again terrapin beach)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/9 Baybridge (never again terrapin beach)

hmmm... this report can be summed up in the pictures. We found the Spot and tried to liveline but water was WAY WAY WAY to rough.

madness.
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

Damn.. tough day... my tire just fell off my cart the other day too.

Comment

Rough terrain, and a long walk. Rough water, and no fish. Tomorrow will be a better day

I wonder how the snakehead guys did today.
      2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Where did you launch from?? I'm confused, the path I went down was level hard packed gravel
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tufnik View Post
          Rough terrain, and a long walk. Rough water, and no fish. Tomorrow will be a better day

I wonder how the snakehead guys did today.
          No snakeheads today from any of us. I did manage to nail 5 catfish. The largest was just around 21 inches. Some of the guys caught bass, and Memory Maker caught a big Blue Cat that one of the other kayakers got on video.

I will correct my timeframe....there were no snakeheads caught by the afternoon crew. In the morning Redfish got one.....now to see how he prepares it.
          Last edited by moc; 07-10-2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Sorry about the wrecked tire and uncooperative conditions. Cool pics, though. The 24cm polyurethane wheel from wheeleez.com is pretty tough, and it might fit your cart frame if the frame is wide enough.
            Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
            Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Working...
            X