Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon fellow yakfishermen, While I have been kayak fishing rivers and lakes for years tidal water/chesapeake is all new to me. Was thinking of using armistead and harbor hospital as drop in points but I wonder about safety amd leaving my vehicle there for long periods of time . Has anyone had any issues? I reside in Glen Burnie and looking for other drop in points as well, maybe pasadena, stoney creek areas. Not looming dor anyone to give up they spots, just places to drop. Gonna try striper fishing for the first time this year.

Thanks and advance and Tight lines,

Shawn

Hobie revo 13

Welcome! I'm not too familiar with that area, but I'm sure many other are. Hopefully I'll see you at a Meet and Great this year. It's a great way to meet members and try new locations.
    -Jon
    Revo 13

Comment

Welcome aboard.
      I too, know nothing of that area but it looks like some members are launching there this Saturday at 6:30a.
      http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...istead-3-23-16

Sent from my PalmPilot using Tapatalk
      2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
      Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

Originally posted by jsnyd86 View Post
        Welcome! I'm not too familiar with that area, but I'm sure many other are. Hopefully I'll see you at a Meet and Great this year. It's a great way to meet members and try new locations.
        When and where is the meet and greet ?

Comment

Originally posted by riverrider79 View Post
          When and where is the meet and greet ?
          Meet and Greet Schedule 2016
          http://www.snaggedline.com/showthread.php?t=13614

Sent from my PalmPilot using Tapatalk
          2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
          Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

You can also launch at fort Smallwood park in that area, Pasadena at the end of ft smallwood rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X