Sore Arms from Peddling? Severn River 4-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sore Arms from Peddling? Severn River 4-17

Launched out of Jonas Green on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon. Lots of people enjoying the park but not a single kayaker! I thought maybe the Naval Academy was conducting more drills?? Caught the first striper going across the bridge, a healthy 20". Then went trolling for two hours without much action. Just as I was about to see if the white perch were in, I decided to try one last area. I guess this is where the saying "never give up!" comes from... For the next 1.5hrs, ended up landing another 19 fish from this one area with most ranging from 20-24" with a few sub 18" fish. Every fish fought very hard and has some strong pulls. They bit on 4-5" paddletails and a Bomber Long A being trolled in depths of 9-15 ft of water. Water temps were hovering around 58.5 degrees. Left fish biting... and my arms are sore today! (good problem to have! )

IMG_7190.jpg

Tight Lines!

Beautiful, All the fish ive been catching in this size range have been looking very healthy! no lesions,scars,sores, etc. Good Work!
    Zach Bennett
    Linthicum MD
    2014 Hobie Outback
    Instagram: YakinZak
    Youtube: YakinZak
    Email: Yakinzak@gmail.com

Comment

Nice job! your persistence paid off, to be sure.
      Bruce

Hobie PA 14
      Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Ha! Just realized I mis-spelled "peddling". Meant "pedaling". And no, I didn't go from pier to pier trying to sell anything.

Comment

Working...
        X