Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bev-Triton Report.. great day.... fish sucked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bev-Triton Report.. great day.... fish sucked...

Well anyway.. worked 10ft of water south along the beach... till about the Red buoy...
    Went east... past the buoy and past the pond nets to some wrecks that have proved successful..
    Did a bunch of passes and explored..
    Went North into deeper water to the mouth of the South River...
    Just no bait fish... in the deeper water I did see some fish at about 20feet on the bottom near the mouth of the South River.
    But pretty much blank on the sonar.. maybe marked four fish all morning and no bait fish.

Some grass in the water, but a bunch of slimey green "kelp" type seaweed.
    If you guys go anywhere... best you check you lines often...

I sure don't remember this grass and slimey "kelp" last year(s)...
    Maybe it's all the rain..

Well.. the crabbers got their territory carpet bombed through the area...

This was a very early morning adventure... and I've seen many places light up late day.

Met Harold... nice guy and his friend.

Happy to be on the water... just no dinner... but that's ok too.

Thanks for the report Rob. The temps got the fish moving around and the patterns are all shot this week I think. Hit two go two spots the past two days and it was work trying to find the fish.
    Every crabber in MD has a million pots out trying to get that $200.00 per bushel this weekend. Even had some wayward trot liners in one of our spots, that they are never in.

Yak67
    2015 Hobie PA-14
    2016 Hobie Outback LE#217

Comment

Fished Glebe Bay area last Thursday and yesterday. Same exact report. Dirty lines with grass and kelp, no rockfish. 3 nice perch around 11"

Comment

Working...
      X