Saturday 7/30 - looking for company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 7/30 - looking for company

Weather depending.. I am going out on Saturday 7/30. I would prefer to hook up with one or more other anglers. I am not picky about launch site or type of fishing. If I find no one I will probably try my hand at Fort Smallwood. Not been there before but it seems like it might be an upgrade to Ft Armistead.

If I have a trailer, do I need a special sticker for Ft. Smallwood?
    People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

It seems I need a $10 pass, or a $75 season boat launch pass. Do I get one there at the gate to the park.. is there a gate at the park?

So I assume there is no night launching from there as it says the park is closed at 10pm.

Any other advice from those who go there often?
    People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

Comment

I might be interested. Was supposed to go to the Potomac but the weather is calling for storms that might raise that water level to unfishable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Smith View Post
        It seems I need a $10 pass, or a $75 season boat launch pass. Do I get one there at the gate to the park.. is there a gate at the park?

So I assume there is no night launching from there as it says the park is closed at 10pm.

Any other advice from those who go there often?
        I'm not real familiar with the park, but I don't think you can stay in the park after closing. It is $6 entrance fee just car topping a kayak, but I do think you would have to pay $10 to use the ramp with a trailer. You can pay at the contact station at the park entrance. They open at 5:30am.
        Kevin

2013 Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

Working...
        X