No announcement yet.

New to kayak fishing the Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CBKA tournament this upcoming month would be a great opportunity to be on the bay with other anglers that can provide a TON of insight as well.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    J

Comment

Originally posted by Jman View Post
      The CBKA tournament this upcoming month would be a great opportunity to be on the bay with other anglers that can provide a TON of insight as well.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
      I'll consider that...looks interesting. Thanks.
      14' Jackson Cuda

Comment

Originally posted by MtAiryEd View Post
        I am willing to drive a bit further for more sheltered areas. I thought, with the river systems on the e-shore, there would be a bit smaller water and I would not have to venture out on the "Bay". I'm looking at St. Michael's and Easton on the map. Are there areas in those more-protected waters where I can find active fish?

Thanks!
        Talbot Co is loaded with protected launches and they are all free for car top boats. Check the DNR website listed at the top of the Main Forum here. Queen Anne's has some good launches like Good Hands Creek just off Kent Narrows. I would stay clear of the Narrows as the tide runs fiercely in there. QA Co has a daily fee to launch, either $10 or $15 on weekends. Stop at Chesapeake Sporting just off Rt 50 on KI for the sticker, tackle, ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishinfool View Post
          Talbot Co is loaded with protected launches and they are all free for car top boats. Check the DNR website listed at the top of the Main Forum here. Queen Anne's has some good launches like Good Hands Creek just off Kent Narrows. I would stay clear of the Narrows as the tide runs fiercely in there. QA Co has a daily fee to launch, either $10 or $15 on weekends. Stop at Chesapeake Sporting just off Rt 50 on KI for the sticker, tackle, ice.
          Thanks, Fishinfool!! Great info.
          14' Jackson Cuda

Comment

Working...
          X