Susky smallies 8/9/droned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susky smallies 8/9/droned

Despite no water being released & super low tide I launched from Lapidum after the morning rush hour. Shortly after putting in the wind kicks in & allows me to drift upstream, which I did all the way to just past the mill. Nothing but smallies, the biggest measuring 18". Returning to the launch was rough against the wind w/waves over the bow & whitecaps. It looked like it was going to rain but it didnt. As I was securing my Outback on my car the wind ceased & the water was as flat as when I had launched 4 hours earlier. Oh, yea.....I heard some noise as I was 200 yds from the launch, I looked around for a boat & saw nothing....then I looked up & saw a drone hovering & buzzing above me & following me. If it had been a lil bit closer to me I would've casted my lure at it to wipe it out. I saw the 2 adults acting like kids in the parking lot of the launch. They know I saw them & they rolled before I got to the launch. I really dont care if you fly a drone but dont be buzzing directly above me when you are flying it or I will take action &, thus, add another notch to my crotch.

A man who notches his crotch is not a man to be fooled with......droners beware
    14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
    2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Originally posted by whenican View Post
      Despite no water being released & super low tide I launched from Lapidum after the morning rush hour. Shortly after putting in the wind kicks in & allows me to drift upstream, which I did all the way to just past the mill. Nothing but smallies, the biggest measuring 18". Returning to the launch was rough against the wind w/waves over the bow & whitecaps. It looked like it was going to rain but it didnt. As I was securing my Outback on my car the wind ceased & the water was as flat as when I had launched 4 hours earlier. Oh, yea.....I heard some noise as I was 200 yds from the launch, I looked around for a boat & saw nothing....then I looked up & saw a drone hovering & buzzing above me & following me. If it had been a lil bit closer to me I would've casted my lure at it to wipe it out. I saw the 2 adults acting like kids in the parking lot of the launch. They know I saw them & they rolled before I got to the launch. I really dont care if you fly a drone but dont be buzzing directly above me when you are flying it or I will take action &, thus, add another notch to my crotch.
      Nice work on the smallies going out there tonight to give it a shot. Never had a drone buzz me there just a two separate occasions a Piper Cub airplane buzz me right at tree level, they were close enough I could see the pilot waving through the window. I don't think I would want that hitting me in the crotch or otherwise.
      Mike

2015 Hidden Oak Slayer Propel 10

Comment

Working...
      X