Video Bay Bridge July 26, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Bay Bridge July 26, 2011

Launched at G dock around 7ish and headed out into the NNW wind (rougher than expected). Caught alot of fish I estimate 25+ while reviewing the footage I had 16 fish on video and after my camera died I caught more.

1 1/2 Pinch Jighead
    Opening night BKD and Sardine BA's

Enjoy!

http://vimeo.com/26938406
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

Awesome Video. Looks like you're getting a little more creative with the editing, I'm liking it. For those of us that can't fish during the week at least we can get some sort of fix from your videos. Were there any other boats out there? Looks like you had the whole place to yourself.

Im thinking of fishing Thursday evening out there, are you gonna be out? I need to buy some Pinch signature jigheads off of you.
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

its possible ill be there thursday.
      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Great video. Didn't know you released some good sized rocks.

Thanks for the jig heads.

BTW, what kind of rod were you using? It looks good.
        2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

6'6'' stellar lite MH fast action 5/8-2oz taper. I got it as an anger buy after my yellow stick broke.
          Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

nice, i dig it!

the begining is pretty sweet.
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Nice work, Jack. You make it look easy. When I saw the camera on at the dock, I was hoping for the famed caveman launch.
              Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
              Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Looks like an awesome day out there. That might change my mind about coming out tomorrow or Thursday. Anyone else going?
                Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

youre videos keep getting better and better! jebus, i need to get out with you guys...
                  sigpic

Comment

Where you guys out in the morning bc I made my first trip out to the bridge and didn't see anyone today.. 5pm I headed back in when it got real bad around 7:30pm. It was rough at first but than the wind became steady. Whitecaps and large swells by 7, I only made it out to piling 61. I didn't catch a thing, but it was more of a test run. I rigged up a anchor trolly and it worked great, I just need to adjust it some. Hopefully I will bump into you guys at some point there.

Comment

Pinch Buddy .......... you got GILLS dude .........

couldn't stop smilin the whole video ........... GREAT JOB !!!!!!!!

Posted it on Tidalfish ........... hope you don't mind .......
                      Last edited by Memory Maker; 07-26-2011, 11:02 PM.

Comment

All i can say is You da Man.

OK i have to ask this question. How in the H@ll are you keeping from snagging bottom or the mess around the pylons every cast with that 1.5 oz jig? Are you fishing right up on the pylons or 10 to 15ft away. I could not keep a 1 oz jig from the nasty green weeds that cover the pylons and areas around them. I was snagging bottom every other cast last trip.

And i'm jealous of how easy you got in your kayak off the dock.

Great video keep them coming. You will be on the Hobie staff soon with the quantity and quality of fish you have been ripping out of the water.

Comment

Either those are some magic lures or you're turning into a bass pro.
                          2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Son of Kimbro!!

Great job, Jack! Excellent vid...

Comment

jack, another outstanding day.... well done my friend!!!! thanks for the vid, gives me something to look forward to!! ""continued tight lines""

Comment

Working...
                              X