8/1/2011 fishing trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/1/2011 fishing trip

anyone interested in getting some water time next monday? I'm game for either fishing the Annapolis bay bridge or going after some bass and snakeheads. let me know if you are game for a trip!

If im recovered from CBBT im game
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

What time you talking about heading out may be some good practice before the tourney

Comment

this is Zero's outting but the best time to fish the bridge is when the water is moving, slack tide kills the bite.
        Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

I'm game, either trip sounds good to me!

I can do bridge after work easier though. Just let us know where you decide
          Last edited by Redfish12; 07-29-2011, 09:52 AM.
          Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

probably get out there early... haven't looked at the tide charts but i will make sure there is a moving tide.

Comment

redfish.......................let me know where you decide to fish so I can meet up and get the shirt. I don't know if I can fish the bridge in my canoe. Ictalurus Bill might pick it up for me if he is meeting up with you.
              14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
              2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Originally posted by Japanesezero View Post
                anyone interested in getting some water time next monday? I'm game for either fishing the Annapolis bay bridge or going after some bass and snakeheads. let me know if you are game for a trip!
                I am thinking about going to Mattawoman Creek (Slavins) early Sunday- my next week is crazy busy at work, so a day in the week is not possible...so if anyone is interested in joining up Sunday morning about six am for a few hours of Snakehead/Bass fishing...
                "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

looks like high tide is around 8 am... im planning on launching around 6 AM and will stay around for a while... the next low tide is 2pm so it should be a quick tide change... roll call who is in? Launching at SPSP

Comment

19 stripers... 12 at slack tide. 2 very hungry white perch that measured in at 12 and 13 inches. kept two stripers at 26 and 25. good day out on the water. pics to follow after i shower.

Comment

did they hit on the jig drop?
                      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Good deal- congratulations-
                        "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                        2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                        "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                        Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by Japanesezero View Post
                          19 stripers... 12 at slack tide. 2 very hungry white perch that measured in at 12 and 13 inches. kept two stripers at 26 and 25. good day out on the water. pics to follow after i shower.
                          Very nice. This is what keeps people hitting the BB over and over... I'm amazed at how consistently good the fishing is here.
                          2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

most were on the jig drop... a few on the way up... felt like i was lifting into a ton of bricks.

Comment

well played, congrats
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X