Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/31/11 livelining

hey guys hope all is well

we went out 2day for the goal of livelining .we went for spot at the mouth of the south with no luck.we then went to tollys bar/point and cot over 200 perch we cot 6 spot but were wayyyyy 2 big to livline.the biggest spot was 12 inches and my personal best since we had 2 big of spot.we decided to liveline perch.most were around 10-12 inches but every 5 or 6 fish there would be a perfect baitsized 4 inch perch.we went out to bloody point to liveline but only had the blues eat up all of our perch.we then went 2 thomas point and i threw swimbaits at the rocks and cot about a dozen dink stripers

Attached Files

12 inch spot is a citation...

Comment

Over 200 perch!?!? Good job.
      2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
        12 inch spot is a citation...
        my dad refused to take it to martys after the trip cuz he was "to hot" and i think spot ar measred by pounds.i think the record is 14 inches and 1.7 pounds

Comment

tell your dad a citation puts you in the maryland fishing challege. you could win a boat or new truck!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stupidjet View Post
            tell your dad a citation puts you in the maryland fishing challege. you could win a boat or new truck!
            haha.the spot is in our stomach.we had 6.i filade them and then skined them then fried them.he was good.i gess the citation spot shouldve been taken in after all .does this qualify me for braggin rights on this site?

Comment

^totally, post it up!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stupidjet View Post
                ^totally, post it up!
                where do i post it and what do i get.i cot the spot but since i dont have a pic i dont know if people will believe me

Comment

Working...
                X