Bb 8/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bb 8/10

This AM meet up with Pinch and his friend and fished the bridge. As luck would have it I had none but they did great! I think I need to bring my 350 gr sinking line instead of my 250 for my fly rod.

The good thing is I found out how easy my Pro Angler launched from G dock.
    Attached Files

I fished with Pinch at the pilings before, and he outfished me silly. It's his technique - and you gotta do it right.

Glad you found it OK. I would have thought the heavy PA would be hard to dock launch.
    2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

I just reviewed the video from this morning, between 830am and 1200Noon, I have 33 Rock from 14''-26'' on video plus the 4 i caught before i turned the camera on bringing the morning total to 37 striper. Working on editing the video now. My buddy Matt caught 10-15 biggest at 25''. Nice meeting you On the Fly and thanks for the pictures!!
      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

I'm a casual fly fisherman but I would think it nearly impossible with the current, waves and other obstacles to get down to where those fish are around the bridge pilings. How would you fish that sinking line?

37 bass?!? Outstanding, Jack! Look forward to the video!

Comment

Hey are you the same One the Fly on Tidalfish?

Anyway, fished the fly rod a couple of times on the bay by boat drifting over schools with fast tides .......... we used at least 350 Rio sinking ....... didn't cast ......... just put the line all the way out with a big baitfish type fly ........ let it sit for about 30 seconds to make sure it was all the way down ........ put the rod between your knees and strip as fast as you can ........... FISH ON !!!!!!

Comment

No not the same as total fish.

Comment

Working...
            X