Heading to Pohick Bay tomorrow for Snakehead / LM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to Pohick Bay tomorrow for Snakehead / LM

Going to try to be in the water by 10am or so. Anyone that feels like joining, let me know.

Can't do tomorrow but I'm thinking to hit Riverbend Sunday morning for smallmouth. Interested in that? Park opens at 7am.

Comment

I normally do church Sunday morning, but I might be persuaded, depending on how tomorrow goes

I'll Private Message you my contact info if I'm up for it come Saturday night.

Either way, good luck!

Comment

John, is that all covered by a MD fresh water license or do you also need VA?

Comment

Yes it is, Bob. From either shoreline:

http://www.dgif.virginia.gov/fishing...eciprocity.asp

Upper Potomac River [above Little Falls (upper border with the District of Columbia) to the West Virginia border/state line] Resident anglers with state freshwater licenses in Virginia or Maryland may fish the Potomac River and from both banks.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyinYak View Post
            I normally do church Sunday morning, but I might be persuaded, depending on how tomorrow goes

I'll Private Message you my contact info if I'm up for it come Saturday night.

Either way, good luck!
            Good luck to you, as well. I've been hitting Pohick quite a bit this summer. Enough that getting the Occoquan Water Trail season launch pass would have been justified! I've even landed one of those "Potomac Pike" from there. I've seen several other taken as well. Have you caught one yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jffoley View Post
              Good luck to you, as well. I've been hitting Pohick quite a bit this summer. Enough that getting the Occoquan Water Trail season launch pass would have been justified! I've even landed one of those "Potomac Pike" from there. I've seen several other taken as well. Have you caught one yet?
              Nope, this will be my first time fishing for snakehead and fishing at Pohick Bay.

Comment

Working...
              X