Sandy Point/ Bay Bridge info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve6902 View Post
    Thanks guys. Looks like I'll be launching from SPSP this Saturday. Probably around 530-6. If anyone wants to M&G let me know.
    We are leaving at 530/6 so i'll be sure to look for you as we cross over.
    Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Carry a bunch of one dollar bills...the bill acceptor sometimes is pretty picky about old bills...
      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by Steve6902 View Post
        Thanks guys. Looks like I'll be launching from SPSP this Saturday. Probably around 530-6. If anyone wants to M&G let me know.
        Steve,

Just saw this on Tidalfish - might be a little crowded out there Saturday

Capture.jpg
        2015 Hobie Revolution 13
        2016 Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

Thanks for the info there belairfish. I think that I will go South and give that area a try. Can anyone recommend an area down in Southern MD?? Have yak will travel.
          2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Steve just seen the tournament and thinking about skipping the bay bridge as well. About a month ago i went out around the middle river area and there were stripers busting on top and chasing my white perch when i hooked one. Might give it ago again . since its in a river or the end of a river people might not be out there. Onky problem is I don't know where the stripers go when they dive for deeper water

Comment

Long way to come for what unfortunately is pretty much a striper and perch fishery for us in the slower lower but there have been some nice fish in the Patuxent. Launch at Solomon’s bridge or at Clark’s Landing in St Mary’s. If you could find something closer to you I’d recommend that over driving 100 plus miles to get down here. If we were seeing specks and reds I’d be singing a different tune.
              Mike
              Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                Long way to come for what unfortunately is pretty much a striper and perch fishery for us in the slower lower but there have been some nice fish in the Patuxent. Launch at Solomon’s bridge or at Clark’s Landing in St Mary’s. If you could find something closer to you I’d recommend that over driving 100 plus miles to get down here. If we were seeing specks and reds I’d be singing a different tune.
                Hopefully it won't be long for specks and puppy drum.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
                2015 Hobie Revolution 13
                2016 Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

Working...
                X