BB Sunday 8/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB Sunday 8/21

I'm pretty beat from kayaking approx 6:30-1:30 and 2:30-8:30 yesterday in DE, but planning on fishing the BB from 2-8 today. See you guys out there!
    Used to fish more.

Some nasty weather on the way. Keep an eye out. Be safe and good luck!

Comment

Howd it go out there man? Sorry I couldn't make it. It was the last weekend of my endless summer so I had to spend it doing other things.
      www.anglerswithoutborders.com
      Travel. Explore. Fish.

Comment

No worries, you made the right call. We got out there and set up and took a look at the radar on my phone and it looked like the Thunderstorm was going to pass to the North and continue East... so as the sky got brighter and started to clear we dropped in and got out to the spot. Took about 5 casts and the wind picked up to 20 or so and we turned around and headed back to the point to see if it was going to pass or not. Wind died down for about 15 minutes and we watched the clouds moving differently and lightening went from being up past Love Point and further East to hitting on the Annapolis shoreline as well... so we watched a little longer then as the wind picked up we hauled in. Got to the dock as the rain started.

By the time we got over the bridge and into Annapolis... it was blue skies again. Oh well, probably for the best since I'm still beat from Saturday!

It was pretty fun surfing waves on the Revo though, much easier to catch them, just harder to not get turned sideways once the rudder gets overtaken by the wave.
        Used to fish more.

Comment

Looks like I should have waited it out!!!!

http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/show...Aug-21-Weekend
          Used to fish more.

Comment

Dang Mike ........ can't figure who has more energy ...... you or Pinch ........ glad to see you got out .......... and back safely

Comment

geez mike, 230pm they were calling for tornadoes from edgemere to Rivera beach then crossing the bay to chestertown and rock hall 5000 lightning hits in an hour and real heavy rain at my house. didnt see any one out when i came over the bridge at 1130 but did see some nice chop and white caps

Comment

Note to self: Mike + afternoon at the BB = thunderstorms.
                Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
                Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Originally posted by ictalurus View Post
                  Note to self: Mike + afternoon at the BB = thunderstorms.
                  Like clockwork!
                  Used to fish more.

Comment

Working...
                  X