Upper Chesapeake Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper Chesapeake Bay

Does anybody fish their I see nothing posted. I was told this is a good resource.
    I fished Sat. Caught everything jigging white and light green split tails. Some off turkey point.
    Fished mainly 4-6 foot. Anybody know if bay is chocolate after this past rain want to fish tomorrow?

Steve6902 is up that way quite often, and I know a lot of the crew of SRFC (Susquehana River Fishing Club) obviously fish the susky but venture into the upper bay very often. I see some awesome videos catch-n-release of some big girl stripers via facebook.
    Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Lots of us fish there (don't post too often these days, sorry)
      John Hostalka

Delaware Paddlesports and
      Hobie Fishing team member

2018 Camo Hobie Outback
      2015 Hobie Outback

Comment

Upper bay

[QUOTE=jhoss;153753]Lots of us fish there (don't post too often these days, sorry)[/QUOTE

Thank you

Comment

The dam is currently in spill conditions so its likely muddy. I would give it a couple days. If you want to check look at the traffic cameras on the bridges or the Tidewater Marina cam for a look at the water.
          Mike

2015 Hidden Oak Slayer Propel 10

Comment

Davpra, the UCB is a great place to fish. Especially the flats. The SRFC is a huge group that fishes above and below the dam. There are plenty of free "car top" launch sites on both sides of the Susquehanna. The dam is in spill conditions so the water will be very muddy. I will be fishing a little further South this weekend.
            2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

There's is quite a few that fish UCB, It's good for stripers, lm bass, sm bass, shad, walleye, 3 varieties of cat, yellow perch, white perch and an occasional snakehead. We just don't post as much as our co-harts down south. I will admit I have greater success in numbers for stripers farther down south.

Comment

Did pretty well up there last spring but have not done well there this year. I think i'm going to go farther south this weekend. I need a change of scenery and luck.

Comment

Working...
                X