St. Mary's Lake Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Mary's Lake Question

Hey there. So I'm new to the forum so apologies in advance if this is the incorrect spot to post this question. I'm looking to take the kayak out to St. Mary's lake tomorrow and was curious to know if they have any fees or anything I need to know about. From what I've been finding it would appear there's just a standard park entrance fee and no launch fees like some places such as loch raven have. Am I correct in the information I've found so far? Thanks!

You are correct. $3 park fee gets you the launch as well. It’s an honor system box so have exact change.

Anyone considering going should know that next Saturday the 12th they are having a kids fishing rodeo in the morning, so expect a crowd.
    Mike
    Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

How did you do?
        Mike
        Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Did ok. Nothing mind blowing though. Spent most of my time in that cove across and to the right from the boat launch. Crappie and bluegill were hitting pretty good over there about mid-day. I definitely plan on going back to that lake though, it's seems like a real fun one to fish!

Comment

Working...
          X