Upcoming Outings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Outings

Hi guys. I am probably going to have my hands on a used Revo 13 soon, and I am going to be itching to get out asap. I paddled with whenican and moc, and too many others to name at the July meet & greet, and I would love some company.

I have been reading pad reports so I know where to go, but if anyone needs a partner coming up in August or september, let me know. I am in Harford county, but willing to travel for the experience.

Thanks,

Steve
    Bel Air, MD
    2015 Hobie Revolution 13
    2016 Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Steve, keep me in mind and I’ll do the same. Bought a kayak a couple months ago. Been trekking up to Gifford Pinchot State Park on the weekends. This weekend going to fish Lums Pond with my buddy who lives across the street from it but would love to learn some spots around here and I haven’t been out with anyone that kayak fishes yet. I am over in Churchville.

I’ll be gone from Aug 16 until the end of the month on vacation but will be ready to hit it in Sept.

I’ll send you a chat message so that I have your info in a convenient spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am looking to go out on the 9th if you need it anyone else is free. I will fish everything so not to picky on where we could go. I have a ride 135 so I can go just about any where.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Steve,

We met at the Meet & Greet and talked a bit at the adult beverage area. I bought a Hobie PA 12 and have been out twice in the bay launching from the same place. I have been crushing the stripers. 1st trip on the Hobie I caught about 20, the largest being 24". I just went out again this past Sunday and caught about 40 stripers and a perch all around Poplar Ispand in some different spots.

I am always looking for someone to fish with. Let me know your plans, I am trying to look for some different places to learn. Here is my email address adamzielinski@verizon.net send me an email to exchange numbers.
        2018 Hobie PA 12 Camo
        2017 Ascend FS12 Camo

Comment

Steve,

Not sure what happened to my first post. We met at the met at the Meet & Greet. I have since purchased a 2018 Hobie Pro Angler 12. Have been out twice launching from Lowes Wharf and headed around Poplar Island. 1st trip, caught about 20 stripers, biggest 24". Went out this past Sunday again and caught around 40 stripers, 6 while trolling.

I am trying to go out every weekend when possible. Gonna try some new places. Send me an email adamzielinski@verizon.net and we can exchange numbers. Anyone who wants to fish, hit me up. I am new at this sport on the bay, but willing to go and try.
          2018 Hobie PA 12 Camo
          2017 Ascend FS12 Camo

Comment

Working...
          X