fishing bb thursday afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing bb thursday afternoon

hi guys. Matt baden has hooked me on yak fishing. Anyone interested in fishing this afternoon at the bb to do alittle scouting for sat. Will be launching at bb marina around 4.

Be careful out there today, we keep getting storms coming across from this system. Some of them have had lightning. System has been running right up that part of the bay the last 24 hours. I would go, but I dint want to get out there in a storm. I almost got hit by one yesterday when I was crabbing near the narrows.. I just made it back in time. Good luck. Keep an eye out for a diamond Jim, they have caught a few the last few days out in the bay. They also caught an imposter at the BB on aug 22

Comment

Wow, fishing this afternoon/evening, good luck. The wind is blowing a 13kts. It is out of the NE but still. Good luck and watch the storms.

Comment

you'll be fine. I was out 2 nights ago in 20+kts on a moving tide, it may be rough but as long as you are prepared and understand how your kayak handles waves, wake, and swells you're good. Kayaks handle better than small boats in "small craft advisory" weather.
        Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Pinch View Post
          you'll be fine. I was out 2 nights ago in 20+kts on a moving tide, it may be rough but as long as you are prepared and understand how your kayak handles waves, wake, and swells you're good. Kayaks handle better than small boats in "small craft advisory" weather.
          True, a lot of it just rolls under the kayak. They're so flat that with a low center of gravity there's little risk of capsizing.
          2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Working...
          X