Lower Slower Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Slower Report

Hey all-went out yesterday with a buddy on the St. Mary's in the afternoon and caught the raising tide. A mix trolling and casting to the grass. Mixed bag of perch and schoolies. My buddy was casting on a point and hooked up with what he claims was a +35" that he of course lost at the kayak due to a tackle failure issue. Though to be fair I also experienced a clasp failure. Ended the evening with a nice keeper. While we were headed in, saw a couple of gentlemen in some kayaks. A passing hello, but don't think it's anyone on the boards. If it was-hello again. We were in the red Wilderness sit-in and dune Hobie Outback. Water conditions were a balmy 71 and cloudy. I was wondering what the storms from last week would do, but the wind on Friday and Saturday kept me ashore. Fish still seem to be here and saw lots of bait. KIMG1757.jpgHope to get out later this week and keep trolling.
    Tight lines
    Hobie Ivory Dune Outback
    Hobie Caribbean Blue Sport
    Wilderness Red Tsunami 145
    Wilderness Green "Warhorse" Tarpon 160

Nice report. Thanks for the Lower slower report. The winds have been keeping us in Dry-Dock, luckily you guys got out and found them. Hopefully I catch you guys down there soon on the water. Tight-Lines

Yak67
    2017 Hobie PA-12 Camo

Comment

Working...
    X