Patapsco Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patapsco Report

I launched at a friend’s house on Stoney Creek twice in the past two weeks looking for stripers. Both trips were nearly identical. I started off trolling and fishing structure with no signs of life. We ventured out into the Patapsco, but didn’t see any promising marks on the depth finder and didn’t see any birds working. I eventually made it out to some underwater structure that has produced for me in the past, and I was able to find a couple. I only ended up catching one keeper and one short each trip. Listening to some boats in the area on the VHF, it sounds like I was the only one who had any luck either day. It’s been a strange year, and I’ve had to put a lot of miles to find fish, but there are still some quality fish out there. Now that the weather is cooling down, this is likely my last striper trip of the season.

75F8AFFD-2CD9-4BB8-979E-05AC2C1747FE.jpg 0BB9D151-DC40-4DF8-B802-3C6B5165C701.jpg
    Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

Strange year for sure, I’m up in Susquehanna! No birds , few striper! Thinking flood earlier, washed the normal bait out early, definitely different for years past!
    Snow Camo Lure 11.5
    Pod mounted 30lbs trolling motor
    Hummingbird Helix 5
    Kayak fishing and inviting! Doing what I love!

Comment

Working...
    X