Teague Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teague Creek

Went out this afternoon to ride the tide up into the Marsh. Water temps on the surface were 51 and clear. Fishing started of slow for us picking up on striper on the flats heading back up the creek. He was 18” and all fat for winter. Once back in the creek I picked up two more and my son was still with zero fish. At 3pm the tide was turning around and we were heading back the water was glass and we noticed some fish breaking... or was it ducks diving.... No we seen some fish break again and paddled over. Well I did not pick up anything there but my bot hooked up with 6 fat white perch for the school. Back to the the bridge we headed and tide was picking up as it headed out and the I hooked up three more times and looked over and seen my boy hooked up too. We landed a couple of 17” stripers on their way out of the back water. Even watch some fellas fishing off the bridge hook into one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great job. I haven't been down that way in a couple of weeks. I was getting into some good ones (20 -26 inches) down around Deal Island. I was wondering if they were still around, but thanks for posting this. I'll be sure to make a trip soon before they start moving out. I was using the 4 inch chartreuse gulp and 4 inch electric chicken swim shads with excellent results.

Comment

Working...
      X