Slow start (literally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow start (literally)

But you gotta start the year out somehow. Why not pick the first warm day in over a month?

Native Titan Propel 12
    Humminbird Helix 7 MEGA DI/SI

Solo Skiff
    Mercury 6hp
    Minn Kota Riptide Powerdrive w/ Spot-Lock

I wasn’t going to post this. It’s hard to swallow my pride and post two skunk vids two days in a row. However, this is a great community and I’d want you all to share your failures along with your successes. Anyways, here’s my vid from this evening. If nothing else, enjoy the sick guitar riffs!

Native Titan Propel 12

Solo Skiff
    Mercury 6hp

Comment

Two skunks in a row on the bay from a kayak in February, nothing to be ashamed of. If you say you had a skunk on the mosquito lagoon in february you might as well tuck your tail between your legs.Barring a big algae bloom/fish kill it should be awesome down there right now. How about a report?

Comment

Thanks for the reports. Things should pick up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by gillplate View Post
          Two skunks in a row on the bay from a kayak in February, nothing to be ashamed of. If you say you had a skunk on the mosquito lagoon in february you might as well tuck your tail between your legs.Barring a big algae bloom/fish kill it should be awesome down there right now. How about a report?
          Ha! No skunk down there. The only thing skunky about the entire Florida trip was my camera work. But the fishing was solid in Mosquito Lagoon, the Keys, and Pine Island (SW).

I put some vids up on my YouTube channel.
          Native Titan Propel 12

Solo Skiff
          Mercury 6hp

Comment

Working...
          X