Looking toward the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking toward the weekend

Hey everyone! Weather permitting, I am hoping to catch some fish this Saturday. I am wondering two things. 1) Are there suggestions on the best place to launch (preferably close to Harford County, for some decent action?, and 2) Is anyone looking to get out this Saturday if the weather holds out? I have fished on a center console in the ocean for years, but have recently proven to myself I have a lot to learn on freshwater kayak fishing. Thanks for any suggestions, and hope to see you all around! Tight lines and fair winds, my friends!
    Adam

Anagennisi- 2017 FeelFree Moken 12.5- Orange Camo

How far are you from the Bay or it’s tributaries? Should be a good weekend for stripers and the wind isn’t supposed to be too bad.
    Native Titan Propel 12
    Humminbird Helix 7 MEGA DI/SI

Solo Skiff
    Mercury 6hp
    Humminbird Helix 7 MEGA DI/SI
    Minn Kota Riptide Powerdrive w/ Spot-Lock

Comment

If you want Harford County PM a Member by the handle BlackJack he fishes the river/upper bay area every weekend.

http://www.snaggedline.com/member.php?1560-blackjack

Comment

My primary plan at this point was to launch in the Susquehanna at Havre de Grace, and work the shoreline and around the bridge pilings to possibly score some rockfish or even a snakehead or two. I skipped church last weekend to do a day trip to Blackwater, so I want to go this week, but that should put me on the water by 10:3 if I don't launch too far from there. I think Ive heard some action at the flats and upstream on shad and rockfish.
        Adam

Comment

yes it looks to be a good weekend for fishing. I just heard that they are catching strippers in the Susquehanna. I am going to head down this afternoon and give it a go.
          Hobie Revolution 11 (Sea Grass Green)
          Hummingbird Helix 5 CHIRP SI GPS G2

Comment

We'll all look forward to a catch filled report!
            Adam

Comment

I fished the river near Lapidum Saturday. Struck out on Stripers but did get a big smallie. Did loose a big fish fishing from shore Wednesday. Was too much for the shad rod with 6 lb. test

Comment

Working...
              X