Perch jerkin' Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perch jerkin' Sunday?

Anyone interested in heading out of Jonas Park on Sunday morning? I've been reading about some nice stringers of fish being caught. Would like to get new kayak wet as well as try to put some nice perch fillets in freezer for winter. Never did a beach launch yet so going to bring one rod and handful of lures in case I dump.
    2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

wondering when

Hey. I may be interested in heading that way. what time are you headed out? and where are you trying to paddle too? I am trying to get some salt water on my kayak as well. It has not had salt water under it since I have owned it. I am mostly set up for stripper and blue, but I do have some perch jigs and lures. And I am always down to learn some more about different types of fishing. So anyway.
    what type are you planning on heading out?
    where are you trying to paddle to?
    are you launching out of the park that is right across from the naval acadamy?

Comment

I was thinking early like 630-700 or so. Wanted to fish for a couple hours or so. Never been there so more like fishing blind and hoping to find some fish. Just want to fish some salty water and try my luck.
      2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

sounds pretty good.

the tide will start moving around 4 so we should be good as far as fish still feeding go. I do not have these tide tables figured out competely yet but I do think that the fish should be moving around at that time. I am going to do my best to make it there at the time that you are going to be there. I will tell you that as soon as I wake up I will post on here that I am getting up and leaving. It takes me about 40 min to get there from here. But I will try to be there at "6:30" is what I am shooting for.
        Like I said I will post as soon as I wake up and I will head that way. fingers are crossed that the perch are hungry!
        see you then.

Comment

I fished/crabbed today out of Jonas and had a good day. I didnt do as well on the Perch as I normally do out there but all the 12-14" Blues and Perch made it fun. Check out my report. The fish pattern was a lot different than I've ever seen it out there.
          Ryan
          Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

moving

I should be there in between 630 and 7. Lets hope the fish are there too. ha ha

Comment

Working...
            X