Star Spangled Rockfish Severn River 9/10/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Spangled Rockfish Severn River 9/10/19

Trolled the lower Severn River channel edges to Greenbury Point and across the river to the USNA seawall no takers. Heading back into the creek, our National Anthem is playing on the Loud Speakers. I respectfully remove my hat and place my hand over my heart. Just at that moment, its FISH ON! Landed 3 in less than 10 minutes. 18" , 19" and the biggest 22" during the Star Spangled Banner. Early Morning Kayak Fishing and made it to work before 8:30. God bless the USA. What a beautiful morning on the water! FullSizeRender (49).jpg

Originally posted by HobieWanKenobie View Post
    Trolled the lower Severn River channel edges to Greenbury Point and across the river to the USNA seawall no takers. Heading back into the creek, our National Anthem is playing on the Loud Speakers. I respectfully remove my hat and place my hand over my heart. Just at that moment, its FISH ON! Landed 3 in less than 10 minutes. 18" , 19" and the biggest 22" during the Star Spangled Banner. Early Morning Kayak Fishing and made it to work before 8:30. God bless the USA. What a beautiful morning on the water! [ATTACH=CONFIG]25536[/ATTACH]
    Sometimes it's when you lease expect it! Did you launch from Jonas, or in Mill Creek? I need to get out earlier in the mornings, since it's getting to be fall and dusk is slowly coming sooner and sooner.
    Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Originally posted by mchottie View Post
      Sometimes it's when you lease expect it! Did you launch from Jonas, or in Mill Creek? I need to get out earlier in the mornings, since it's getting to be fall and dusk is slowly coming sooner and sooner.
      I'm fortunate enough to have private access to College Creek.

Comment

Originally posted by HobieWanKenobie View Post
        I'm fortunate enough to have private access to College Creek.
        ^Great area to fish, especially in the fall! I know someone who also has access up that way.
        J

Comment

Working...
        X