Beverly Triton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beverly Triton

Went out on Sunday Oct. 13 at Beverly Triton. I put together a short video of the fishing there.

https://youtu.be/BkXPu6H9aE8

Outback 2015
    Maui

Originally posted by gshappell
    Nice video! Always wanted to try and launch from there. Long haul from parking to the launch?
    You can drive and unload very close to the beach. Unfortunately, parking is a ways away. If you're by yourself and are not comfortable leaving expensive gear alone for short-time, then yes it is a long walk from the parking spot to the beach.

Much easier to unload, go park, and then just walk back down to the waterfront.
    Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Originally posted by gshappell
      Thanks !

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
      Exactly as he said above. You will also need to haul the kayak across the beach to the water from the load/unload area which is about 50ft

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Outback 2015
      Maui

Comment

BT is a very nice spot, as there aren't too many public free launches that put you in close proximity to Thomas Pt, the South River, etc. I wish it opened earlier, but with the sunrise being so late this time of year, it's not too big of a deal. Great video!

Comment

Did anyone hear anything that came out of the meeting with the county about the future of Beverly Triton?
          John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
          MK Endura Max 55 backup power
          Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

Working...
          X