Outing on Breton Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outing on Breton Bay

Beginning to wonder if others are fishing and just not reporting, feeling like I’m hogging the forum. Doug M texted me and said I’m going to Breton Bay. I looked out my window and it was still raining, told him I’d pass. A little later the rain stopped and FOMO kicked in hard. So I packed up and before I could get there a Doug was into some 25” fish. Dang it, by the time I got there they’d moved on. Had a pleasant few hours jigging up some schoolies, the occasional 20+ inch fish and some perch. We also caught them trolling paddle and twisty tails. The best part is we were virtually alone other than one boat zooming past. Hope others are able to get out soon and looking forward to your adventures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Mike
    Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Nice going, John V and I are going to give it a try on the eastern shore tomorrow.
    John Rentch
    Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
    Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

I've got my kayak loaded in the truck and watching the clock. Hopefully, I'll get into some fish. Nice report.
      Last edited by ski357; 05-22-2020, 05:03 PM.
      Tight lines
      Hobie Ivory Dune Outback
      Hobie Caribbean Blue Sport
      Wilderness Red Tsunami 145
      Wilderness Green "Warhorse" Tarpon 160

Comment

As Big Mike said on the water, we really stole a fishing day from the weather Gods. The fishing was crazy good for a brief period. Thankful for the day and the company.
        Attached Files
        Doug

2017 Hobie Outback

Comment

Nice report Mike. I don't have much to report concerning the upper bay, except that the perch are finally moving into their summer haunts. I went out two days ago and caught a handful of throwbacks plus two that measured 8 inches in a Pasadena creek. I'm hoping that the big ones are somewhere nearby.

I hope to see some more reports as well, tight lines everyone.
          Tim M. Elliott
          Pasadena
          Pelican Boost Angler 100, Garmin Striker 4

Comment

Working...
          X