10/3 - 10/4 Ocean City Inlet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/3 - 10/4 Ocean City Inlet

Tautog are biting all over the place on the inlet right now. Lot's of shorts only one keeper. Managed to pull up at 17'' close to the end of the day on the outgoing tide today. The boat traffic has been very manageable for the most part.

Bait I was using was sand fleas. Saw a couple small sheepshead pulled up but saw a lot more tog being pulled up.

OCT 4 2020 Tautog.jpg
    Last edited by M_Duong60; 10-05-2020, 11:19 AM.
    Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Very nice!
    Hobie Outback
    WS Tarpon
    IG: #liveyakfish

Comment

I always think this is the best time of year for dropping bait into the rocks around OC. You have a shot at tog, sheepshead, red drum, and black drum. Hopefully things will settle down for me in a week or so and I can join you on a trip. The last month or so hasn't been kind to my fishing schedule.
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Slobber Bob View Post
        I always think this is the best time of year for dropping bait into the rocks around OC. You have a shot at tog, sheepshead, red drum, and black drum. Hopefully things will settle down for me in a week or so and I can join you on a trip. The last month or so hasn't been kind to my fishing schedule.
        I'd definitely welcome the company. Red drum is the only one I haven't caught and really want to check off the list. Have an interview next Friday so will probably spend a lot of time focusing on preparing for that.

Comment

Managed to pull up a ~16 inch or so sheepshead today and another tog that was just barely 16 maybe so I released him, all on sandfleas.

One gentleman was chumming with shrimp and pulled up a lot of small sheep but nothing worth keeping.

OCT 6 2020 Sheepshead South Jetty.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X