Saturday at Solley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday at Solley

Didn't get up that early and was on the water a little late around 740. The wind was picking up more and more. It was getting towards the end of my first pass and it was getting pretty rough I hooked up with my first one, a football 14". I continued back and forth through my normal route hooking up with 2 other little guys. Thinking it might not be my day for the bigger ones I headed on one more troll back. Shortly after I started my rod bent hard, I could tell this one was different. Getting him in close I could see her was barely hooked. I was able to lip him thank goodness as the hook was coming out. He was just short of 21". Having a long day of kid football I finished that line and headed home only spent about 2 hours on the water but I'm glad I got out.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

That's a nice rock. Pretty sure we saw you while we were out there - next time I'll recognize the blue kayak and stop to say hey.

Comment

Ya I didn't even see the thread about the meet up. Im in an old blue Ride. I saw two guys in a green and orange over but the abandoned house. Also saw an orange/red hobie. Glad to see everyone out.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X