Ft. Armistead Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ft. Armistead Park

I am thinking about launching out of Ft. Armistead Park on Saturday. Never fished there before. Any advice or suggestions. Since there is so much action at Harbor Hospital, thought there might be some of those little fish around the bridge and the fort.

Not to sure but the boats I saw there trolling a few weeks ago were making a loop running east and west, north of the old fort and under the bridge. If the Harbor Hospital pattern holds, try and find underwater points, channels and the breaks into the shipping channel and troll or vertical jig over and along them. Good luck!

chimo

Comment

Thank you Sir!
      Since this may be my last day for fishing this year due to travel reasons, would you fish Fort A. or the Harbor Hospital area?
      Also, any concerns about the parking area?

Comment

Personally I would fish Harbor Hospital because that is where I have been fishing and I know where myself and others have been getting some rock. I have never personally had any issues at either of the parking areas but it is Baltimore... Anything could happen at either location. Good Fishin

Chimo

Comment

Breaux Chimo,

As my Cajun friends would done told u, I done "deprecate" your sage advice! Looks like I'm headed to the hospital!

Comment

Working...
          X