Severn Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severn Picks

Anybody interested in trying for some Severn Pickerel today? Im planning on trying my luck this afternoon with a launch from Jonas Green around 2 or 3 unless the weather changes...
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Ryan -

Sorry we were unable to match our schedules over the last two weeks. I hope you catch a bunch this afternoon. I look forward to your report.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

I changed plans and went to Beechwood Park. I didnt find any pickerel but caught one nice 12" yellow perch and missed another one. I was using minnows on a jighead.

I went there yesterday too. Yesterday I didnt get anything, but another guy caught two 20 inch pickerel....

Im fishing tomorrow too, but cant decide between Severn or Belle Grove anyone care to meet up at either spot?
      Ryan
      Blue 2016 Hobie Outback

Comment

Do you think the pickeral hang out at Beechwood all winter? Spent a good bit of time there shore fishing this past spring for white perch. Never caught a pickeral there, and missed the Yellows by a couple of weeks, but the WPs bit pretty good at times. Where did you pick up the minnows?

Comment

I got my minnows from clydes.
          Ryan
          Blue 2016 Hobie Outback

Comment

Working...
          X