3/17 pocomoke river

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/17 pocomoke river

Launchhed out of shad landing round nine am with plans of getting some crappie on the way out to the bug river and switching over to cats when we got out. Thankfully unlike most trips lately we did just that! Got easily fifteen good sized crappie a piece in the bends then went out to a nice ledge by a tree and hooked up with an 19" channel cat Ankara immediately, first one I've ever caught! Then again as soon as the same bait hit the bottom I reel in a...... 3"channel cat. Nice! Hahaha beautiful day on delmarva I must say, looks like that's the theme this year, hope everybody else got to enjoy it too!
    Last edited by kayakjoe; 03-17-2012, 11:37 PM. Reason: typo
    Malibu stealth 14 with a paddle....still lol

love it when a plan works out the way you thought it might- makes up for all those times when realization doesn't meet expectations-

Sounds like a near perfect day on the water-
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
      love it when a plan works out the way you thought it might- makes up for all those times when realization doesn't meet expectations-

Sounds like a near perfect day on the water-
      I know! It's always a good time! My buddy didn't get any cats but he got more crappie than i did so he'll be okay lol
      Malibu stealth 14 with a paddle....still lol

Comment

Working...
      X