Flats 4/7/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flats 4/7/12

Was out in the boat today water was super ruff. Was all over the place trolled channel out off Susky no luck was all over the flats and northeast river no fish. Water temp was 49-54 degree. I did see 3 guys in kayaks in channel out off Susky across from Havre da grace. Two yellow yaks think were hobies and a sand color hobie. Talked to a few guys they also had no luck.

I hear 'ya. It's been tough so far, but it's still early so I've still got hope. Thanks for the report. I've been spent so much time up there lately that I'm kinda waiting for news of any big female to head back up again. We're going out with captain brady on monday so hopefully he's got some magic up his sleeve

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Kokatat Pro Staff
    Torqeedo Pro Staff
    Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
    Alan

Comment

Yeah I hear you. Weather was so nice in march now it's time for big girls to show up and we have cold fronts coming in crazy wind. I hope Saturday is nice on the flats for fishing jambo. Hope the captin hooks you up with some nice fish and weather is good for you. Good luck looking forward to your report.

Comment

Working...
      X