8/23/22 Clyde Watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/23/22 Clyde Watson

Went into uncharted territory for me today, put in at clyde watson and headed south past kings landing. Drifted all the way back to the ramp, ended up with 10, smallest was 12 lbs and largest was 18 lbs. The 18 lbr came out blurry. He must have wanted his identity protected
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    Last edited by paxmule; 08-23-2022, 06:19 PM.
    Dylan

Bonafide RS117

*deleted for editing original
    Last edited by paxmule; 08-23-2022, 06:19 PM.
    Dylan

Bonafide RS117

Comment

Nice. I need to try some cattin' from my yak.
      Native Slayer 12
      Native Ultimate

Comment

Nice cats! You are crushing them lately... you certainly seem to have found your fishing niche here in Maryland. Lucky for you those blue cats are unfortunately in endless supply.
        Dave

2021 Hobie Outback Camo
        2013 Native Slayer Hidden Oak

Comment

Where I grew up, in southern illinois, blues were scarce on the home lake. If you wanted a big cat you had to wait out a flathead or drive out to the mississippi and you need a pretty sturdy boat for that. If my home river and lake had this quality of blue cat fishing, it would be amazing and that's their natural habitat. The way they thrive out here is amazing, but of course not for the natural ecosystem. I think that in their natural habitat, they have just had so many decades of fishing pressure, they are becoming a lot more scarce. Around here, they don't seem to be targeted often.
          Dylan

Bonafide RS117

Comment

Working...
          X