2022 in pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 in pics

The year started out nice and warm for March. Capt Dave caught this big striped catfish.

I had no catfish trips oddly. April got really cold and hurt the crappie bite. But we managed a few here and there.

Shad bite was missed somehow in April. Perhaps they came in early. Fished for them three weeks in row. I blame cold snap at beginning of April.
    However the Bubba Bass did hit good while shad fishing.

May had a few Main River run and gun trips that produced some good LGMouth.

Then June hit with nice stable weather and many great evenings of fishing.
    Snakehead on fly...

Lots of chunky LGMouth

July was very good too.

August was a snakehead bonanza.

Sept we moved down to the swamps of VA and had a great time on bowfin , LGMouth and snakehead.

End of Sept the wife and I did a cross country trip for 5 weeks. Saw all the good sites..rode RT66 back to Chicago.
    End of of October I was back on catfish. Filing coolers.

November I did 8 bay trips for stripers. Most went well. But I did have two zero days. Saltwater is feast or famine..
    Action too fast for photos mostly.
    I also learned to carp fish.

It has been an odd year of great and not so great fishing. But as I heard so many times "It is fishing , not catching"

Thanks and look forward to a new year. I will not be doing any shows this winter and will plan on next winter to get back in the booths.
    You can always book a trip on my website.

Thanks again
    Capt Mike
    Capt Dave

Nice work, those are some good looking fish and even better looking water/habitats.
    Dave

2021 Hobie Outback Camo
    2013 Native Slayer Hidden Oak

Comment

Working...
    X