Magothy River Striper Action, June 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magothy River Striper Action, June 7

Put in at my community park at 9 am this morning right about at high tide. Went to middle of the river and in 10 minutes had landed two 19/20 inch rock using buck tail with a skinny worm trailer. One went back in the water and the other went to my neighbor who was on her dock. (She later sent me the pic). Fished for another hour with no hits, as tide stopped moving. An hour we’ll spent!
    Al IMG_8167.jpg

Glad to hear the striper action is picking up in the Magothy. Nice looking fish. I'm gonna venture out this evening and see if I can get 'em to cooperate with me, lol. Definitely going to venture over to your side of the river once the water warms up a bit. When I do I'll give you a heads up. Tight lines and safe trips!
    PASADENA
    2018 VIBE SEA GHOST 130- TEAM ORANGE

INSTAGRAM - @duff_dynasty1

Comment

Follow-up: Caught a 15” rock off a nearby dock last night at dusk. Went out this morning(Friday) for an hour in my kayak and got nothing. Lots of bait fish on surface. Commercial crabber out there this morning told me he got four bushels in 4 hours today right where I had been fishing.

Comment

Working...
      X