Triadelphia success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triadelphia success

I launched at about 1 pm to light winds to target some small mouth and walleye and maybe a striper if they would cooperate. I headed out to one of my favorite spots and starting drifting a minnow on a slip rig with about 3' of leader. On my second drift I caught a fat 19" walleye that fought like a beast. While I was heading to another spot I fish I threw a couple trolling lines out rigged with 4" squirmin shad and pulled a chunky bass out of about 50' of water. He took the lure in the top 6' of the water column so they may be schooled up like they seem to get in the summer. Ended up with 1 walleye, 1 nice bass, and numerous small white perch. Overall a good trip to the wssc lakes again. Tight lines.

Congratulations!

Nice job at Triadelphia! So far this year for me I've caught some white perch and one crappie!

Comment

Nice walleye!! Takes top spot on the leaderboard!!

Comment

Nice! Thanks for the add I have a pic of a 22" fro rocky gorge but i wasnt on my yak when i got him. I have caught some really nice walleye out of there so far, I am hoping to get a big smallie next I have only seen smaller ones so far. I think one way to find the bigger fish at the wssc lakes seems to be to follow the schools of little white perch. Everytime i get into some nice fish it seems like the wp are thick in that area, maybe the perch follow the shad and other baitfish dont really know but all the stripers i have caught there were side by side with 4-6" wp.

Comment

Cool! I've been meaning to fish one of those reservoirs.
          Mike S.
          Hobie Outback
          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
          3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

Working...
          X