WP and Striper, 07/02/24, Jonnas Green State Park, Annapolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WP and Striper, 07/02/24, Jonnas Green State Park, Annapolis

For an Independence day party, I prepare fish tacos.
    So, I usually make one trip to get 15+ white perch.

WP fishing in Severn River is the simplest and the most productive for me. Unlike other waters, I use only one lure for several years for WP.

As usual, I caught over 15 WP early in the morning. A 21" striper was a bonus.

Fishing Log:

Thanks
    Joe
    Fish like there's no tomorrow.
    Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Nice job Joe! That’s still my go to taco grocery spot!
    Used to fish more.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
      Nice job Joe! That’s still my go to taco grocery spot!
      I love WP and so do everyone around me. For me, it is the lowest cost (especially time for traveling) but most productive fishing.
      So, I made a morning trip yesterday (Saturday, 07/06) and ate taco again for lunch. Yesterday I found a dock holding several 10-11 inchers.

I caught 30 before, and caught 40 yesterday. I share the most of them with the the shore-fishermen at the park.

There weren't many boats at all. Which is good for me for dock fishing. But, I felt bad. I think for the past few years, the number of boaters, kayak anglers and even shore anglers drop by 70% wherever I fished and passed by. Even in Rudee and CBBT, the number of Kayak and boat anglers dropped by 70-80 % this year. I guess fishing isn't the high priority activity when the grocery costs a lot.

Joe
      Fish like there's no tomorrow.
      Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Let me know next time you are heading this way
        Used to fish more.

Comment

Working...
        X