No announcement yet.

Bay Bridge 8-7-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet wrap! Nice work indeed. Do you ever sell your creations or build to order?

I know what you mean about the satisfaction of catching something on one of your own. The first striped bass I ever caught over 40lbs was on a teaser that I tied myself. That was very satisfying!

Comment

Thanks for the kind remarks.

"nice work. i build a few rods here and there. my dad has built a few rods for me and so has ralph scaglione out of brooklyn. if you are coming to the meet and greet i will bring a few customs."

I hope to get out there if i can. I cant confirm so i did not sign up. I would love to see those rods if i make it out there.

"Sweet wrap! Nice work indeed. Do you ever sell your creations or build to order?"

I have not sold a rod before. I just build them for myself or as gifts. I am still an amature at this and i would hate the thought if i built a rod for money and it failed due to something i missed. Never had that issue with any rod yet but I would not want that to happen on someones else's dime.

Comment

I think rod building / plug building will be my new hobby this winter.

I also really like those reels, especially in left hand retrieve. Good to know they cast well!
        Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
        Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
        https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Working...
        X