Bb 5/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bb 5/26

Fished the BB in the morning...5am -11pm. Stopped by Wawa to get some beverages and saw Surfdog and Moc. Talked to them for a bit, they were heading to Romancoke.

Anyways, trolled up to the first channel and caught a handfull of dinks. I then jigged my way down, managed to get 2 keepers around 21inches and then more dinks. I think BB will be money in a few more weeks, to many dinks right now. One of them had a few soars on its belly. He lived to see another day!
    Attached Files
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Nice keeper.
    2012 Hobie Revo 13'
    2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

Tether

I see your tether: unclipped mine last night and over they went! Never touched a fish.
      2010 Hobie ProAngler

Comment

Nice Mike! That's my plan for next weekend, hopefully one of us will win the tournament this year... Probably Pinch
        Used to fish more.

Comment

Hey, even though you caught a lot of dinks, you got good pullage. Not a bad day at all. I'm waiting for the bigger ones to come in too. Thanks for the report.
          2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
          2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
          2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Nice day out there! I'm planning to get out there next weekend. I won't be participating in the tourney, but that doesn't mean I can't pull up some Bass! LOL

Comment

Samich!
              Used to fish more.

Comment

nice GS. that might be the ticket for the cca next saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
                  Samich!
                  Redfish the proper phonetic spelling is SAMwich! You have to put proper emphasis on SAM otherwise the fish might get off! LOL Where you guys putting in on Saturday and what time?

Comment

Working...
                  X