Slavins 6/14 and a gear BOLO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slavins 6/14 and a gear BOLO

Hit Slavins last night with my cousin and friend. Caught a bunch of largemouth bass by accident and went 0 for 6 on snakeheads. I had a nice one hooked up but it went deep in the grass and came unbuttoned. I caught a tiny one towards the end of the night though. I'll post the picture later on.

Gear alert, my friend flipped around the first island to the right of the ramp. He hooked a Potomac Pike and promptly flipped. Yard sale list includes an ugly stik rod, net, pliers, and some other odds and ends. Please let me know if you find it!
    Used to fish more.

That was nice of him to leave stuff for the next guy. Too bad on the SH.
    2012 Hobie Revo 13'
    2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
      Hit Slavins last night with my cousin and friend. Caught a bunch of largemouth bass by accident and went 0 for 6 on snakeheads. I had a nice one hooked up but it went deep in the grass and came unbuttoned. I caught a tiny one towards the end of the night though. I'll post the picture later on.

Gear alert, my friend flipped around the first island to the right of the ramp. He hooked a Potomac Pike and promptly flipped. Yard sale list includes an ugly stik rod, net, pliers, and some other odds and ends. Please let me know if you find it!
      What were you throwing Redfish?
      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Rage toads and horny toads
        Used to fish more.

Comment

I have been using the Real Target frogs- pricey but they get a lot of blowups-
          "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
          2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
          "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
          Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
            I have been using the Real Target frogs- pricey but they get a lot of blowups-
            I brought one of those with me the first time I went down there the other day. It was the only lure to get any attention on a windy day with muddy water. Now it live in a gnarly old pine tree above one of the side creeks. Sigh. Cursed snakeheads...I'll catch you one of these days.

Comment

Working...
            X