Plo 6/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plo 6/16

Made the drive at 130am and was launching at 5am. Water had a pretty good chop to it with some whitecaps. Launched from the causeway and made my way around the point fishing along the way. Managed 6 croakers from 13-15'' with about 10 smaller throwbacks. Rough water and high winds made it tough but still satisfied.

All caught in 16-20' of water bottom fishing with shrimp and blood worms. No flounder or rock.
    Dave
    2013 Hobie Revolution 11

MMIG

I went eastern shore....5 hours to catch the smae croakers I could have caught at PLO near my house LOL. PM me before you come down next time!!
    14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
    2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Dsmero sorry i couldn't text back the other day. I was at solomans fishing and after loading my yak on the trailer i noticed my temp tag had expired. Anyway i had two state troopers trailing me so i didn't want to take any chances. We got skunked at solomans.
      2015 Outback
      2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

solomons has been a desert this year un less your looking for 3 inch croaker and 6 in stripers

Comment

Originally posted by kevinfry View Post
          solomons has been a desert this year un less your looking for 3 inch croaker and 6 in stripers
          and a boat load of toadfish. haha.
          The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Comment

shhhhhhhhh.... don't mention the t--ds. I have been fishing 3 times now without even a hint of one of those creepy things! Usually.... it is well documented what i attrct.

Comment

solomans

Yup it was a bust. Old cajun did catch a blue. No toads though. Thank god. The wind was brisk and the water choppy. Lots of small croaker. How was Rumbly?
              2015 Outback
              2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Rumbley.......WINDY. Same croakers I could have caught at PLO with 4.5 fewer hours driving. BUT I do love the eastern Shore! Like stepping back in time

Comment

Saturday

I was hoping to get to the crab fest but my boss told me its not looking good. I wasn't going to get the whole day off anyway. Just two hours. Thanks again for your help at plo. I it was nice fishing with you.
                  2015 Outback
                  2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X